Freebies & Recommendations
We’ve compiled a handy list of our favorite resources and design freebies. This is by no means a definitive list, but a pretty good one that will help with your website design and online marketing efforts.
General Disclaimer: We have no control over third-party links and products. Because of this, we recommend due diligence before downloading, purchasing, and using any new product or service. Inclusion of links does not imply an endorsement. You can read complete disclaimer here and our affiliate policies here.
Paid WordPress Themes
This versatile, mobile-friendly WordPress theme is one of the best themes on the market (click on image below to learn more). Whether you want a simple one-page website or a powerful e-Commerce website to sell goods, this theme offers it all. Divi is great for beginners or seasoned website designers who are comfortable working within a Child Theme and crafting this theme into a unique creation.
In addition to Divi, Elegant Themes* offers over 80 different WordPress themes and plugins (click on image to see selection of themes):
Free WordPress Themes
- WordPress themes range from free to premium. If you need a simple site without too many bells and whistles, a free theme will suit your needs well. Here is a list of the most popular free WordPress themes: click here.
Stock Photography (Free and Paid)
Stock photography can enhance and improve any website, and is a great alternative if you do not want to hire a professional photographer. In addition to royalty-free images, you can also purchase vectors/illustrations and video footage.
FREE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY (be sure to read the user license agreement to guarantee you can use images on your website, blog, and other marketing materials)
- Fotor (attribution required)
- Morgue File (not as gruesome as it sounds!)
SEO / Website Optimization / Keyword Tracker
Email Marketing Tools
- Answer The Public This tool offers a gold mine of insight, allowing you to tailor blogs and content to what people are searching for.
Shorten, share, and measure URL links
- Bitly (free and paid versions)
- Word Swag. Easily create and share aesthetically engaging visual content. It’s free, but offers in-app purchases.
- Boomerang. This fun, free app hails from the creators of Instagram. Boomerang is the love child of a video and a gif. You’ll understand what that means once you take it for a spin.
- PicPlayPost. Create captivating collages by mixin’ ‘n matchin’ video, imagery, and gifs.
- Ripl. Create animated, eye-catching posts.
- Font Candy. Easily add graphics and dynamic elements to images – but you’ll need to pay in order to use its full potential.
- Compressor.io. This handy tool will optimize and compress variety of file formats such as PNG, GIF, and SVG.